Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Source Code for Professional Active Server Pages 3.0

Source Code for Professional Active Server Pages 3.0

Jack

Hi,
I got this book for some time. I need to download the source code for this
book. However, Wrox, the publisher, does not have download code for this
book. Could anybody suggest any site from where I can get the download of
source code for this book? Thanks in advance. Regards.

McKirahan

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I got this book for some time. I need to download the source code for this
> book. However, Wrox, the publisher, does not have download code for this
> book. Could anybody suggest any site from where I can get the download of
> source code for this book? Thanks in advance. Regards.

http://www.wrox.com/WileyCDA/WroxTit...scCd-download_
code.html

McKirahan

"McKirahan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Jack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> > I got this book for some time. I need to download the source code for

this
> > book. However, Wrox, the publisher, does not have download code for this
> > book. Could anybody suggest any site from where I can get the download

of
> > source code for this book? Thanks in advance. Regards.

http://www.wrox.com/WileyCDA/WroxTit...scCd-download_
> code.html

Sorry, I forgot to use <URL:>

<URL:http://www.wrox.com/WileyCDA/WroxTit...36,descCd-down
load_code.html>

McKirahan

"McKirahan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "McKirahan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Jack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hi,
> > > I got this book for some time. I need to download the source code for

> this
> > > book. However, Wrox, the publisher, does not have download code for

this
> > > book. Could anybody suggest any site from where I can get the download

> of
> > > source code for this book? Thanks in advance. Regards.

http://www.wrox.com/WileyCDA/WroxTit...scCd-download_
> > code.html
> >

> Sorry, I forgot to use <URL:>

<URL:http://www.wrox.com/WileyCDA/WroxTit...36,descCd-down
> load_code.html>

Which didn't seem to make a difference!

Jack

Thanks McKirahan for your help. Actually this link is getting me to the site
download for Beginning Active Server Pages 3.0 with topic stating ASP.NET. Is
there any other link that would lead me to download the source code for
'Professional Active Server Pages 3.0'? Thanks.

"McKirahan" wrote:

> "Jack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> > I got this book for some time. I need to download the source code for this
> > book. However, Wrox, the publisher, does not have download code for this
> > book. Could anybody suggest any site from where I can get the download of
> > source code for this book? Thanks in advance. Regards.

> http://www.wrox.com/WileyCDA/WroxTit...scCd-download_
> code.html

McKirahan

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks McKirahan for your help. Actually this link is getting me to the

site
> download for Beginning Active Server Pages 3.0 with topic stating ASP.NET.

Is
> there any other link that would lead me to download the source code for
> 'Professional Active Server Pages 3.0'? Thanks.

[snip]

<URL:http://support.apress.com/books.asp?bID=1861002610&s=0&Go=Select+Book>

Per:

URL:http://p2p.wrox.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_...rofessional,Ac
tive,Server,Pages,3.0

Jack

Thanks a lot McKirahan for this link. This time, I could go to the zipped
file and download the whole source code. Best regards.