Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Inetinfo.exe?

Inetinfo.exe?

Arpan

I am working on Windows 2000 Professional. Of late, I find that
inetinfo.exe consumes almost 99% of the memory (even though I am not
using it) due to which the system slows down tremendously. How do I
resolve this issue? I have got a 256MB RAM.

Thanks,

Arpan

Evertjan.

Arpan wrote on 22 dec 2005 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

> I am working on Windows 2000 Professional. Of late, I find that
> inetinfo.exe consumes almost 99% of the memory (even though I am not
> using it) due to which the system slows down tremendously. How do I
> resolve this issue? I have got a 256MB RAM.

Do you suspect any general ASP code to be the culprit?

If not I suggest you find a more appropriate NG, like:

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.