Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Remote Scripting

Remote Scripting

anandham

I would like to use the Remote Scripting method. Where can I find the latest
scripts ie (RS>htm, RS.asp & RSProxy.class) for this operation?

Bob Barrows [MVP]

anandham wrote:
> I would like to use the Remote Scripting method. Where can I find the
> latest scripts ie (RS>htm, RS.asp & RSProxy.class) for this operation?

There is a remotescripting newsgroup that is focussed on this type of
question. Nothing to do with asp.
Unfortunately, I have not used remote scripting for years, so I do not know
the answer to your question.

Bob Barrows
--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET