Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Error ASp .NET WEb Service : URL:'http://localhost/WebService1. HTTP/1.1 302 Found"

Error ASp .NET WEb Service : URL:'http://localhost/WebService1. HTTP/1.1 302 Found"

hendy

Dear all,

i'm using windows XP, IIS 5.1, Visual .NET 2003 and SQL Server 2000.

When I open New Project - Visual C# Projects - ASP .NET Web Service -

Location : http://localhost/WebService1

After that i click OK, then it returns error

"The web server reported the following error when

attempting to create or open the web project

located at the following

URL:'http://localhost/WebService1. HTTP/1.1 302 Found"

After that i try this :

=======================

c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\aspne t_regiis -i

but it returns same error.

Does anybody encounter this problem before ?

I have re-installed .NET 2003..but it's the same.

perhaps there is certain sequence to install these stuff.

Thank you,

Best regards,

hendy

Bob Barrows [MVP]

hendy wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> i'm using windows XP, IIS 5.1, Visual .NET 2003 and SQL Server 2000.
>
> When I open New Project - Visual C# Projects - ASP .NET Web Service -
>
> Location : http://localhost/WebService1
>
> After that i click OK, then it returns error
>
> "The web server reported the following error when
>
> attempting to create or open the web project
>
> located at the following
>
> URL:'http://localhost/WebService1. HTTP/1.1 302 Found"
>
> After that i try this :
>
> =======================
>
> c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\aspne t_regiis -i
>
> but it returns same error.
>
> Does anybody encounter this problem before ?
>
> I have re-installed .NET 2003..but it's the same.
>
> perhaps there is certain sequence to install these stuff.

Sorry, but I do not know the answer to your question.

HTH,
Bob Barrows

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET