Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Binary Read problem with Request.form("var")

Binary Read problem with Request.form("var")

IMRAN SAROIA

Hi,

I am passing file through aspSmartUpload by using input file form control in
my
form. But I cannot use Request.Form("Variable") command in my called
asp. And it says you cannot use it during or after binary read. I guess
aspsmartupload my have resolution for its problem.

Please advise resolution.

Best regards

Imran

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

Do you have the documentation for aspsmartupload? The upload object will
expose the form collection, and you go through that. Look for samples in
the documentation.

Ray at work

"IMRAN SAROIA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:usTPv%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I am passing file through aspSmartUpload by using input file form control
> in
> my
> form. But I cannot use Request.Form("Variable") command in my called
> asp. And it says you cannot use it during or after binary read. I guess
> aspsmartupload my have resolution for its problem.
>
> Please advise resolution.
>
> Best regards
>
> Imran

Kyle Peterson

try grabbing it with

Upload.form("Variable")

if that does not work it is something similar.. you'll need to check with
their docs

"IMRAN SAROIA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:usTPv%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I am passing file through aspSmartUpload by using input file form control
> in
> my
> form. But I cannot use Request.Form("Variable") command in my called
> asp. And it says you cannot use it during or after binary read. I guess
> aspsmartupload my have resolution for its problem.
>
> Please advise resolution.
>
> Best regards
>
> Imran

IMRAN SAROIA