Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > update text box

update text box

nikou_70@yahoo.com

I have a text box when user type (Name) on it and push search button,if
database has this name information such as(phone, address,...) comes in
several text box, if user want to update these information ,change text
in text box and save it, I couldn't write the update code for this
situation,

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

Same as the other day, you've posted the same message many, many times. One
post is all that's needed. If you don't see it appear right away, that is
normal.

Ray at work

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...