Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > display text in text box

display text in text box

nikou_70@yahoo.com

Hi,
I have a search page, after search returns value I want to display
fields in text box instead of table.
Thanks

Evertjan.

wrote on 07 dec 2005 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

> I have a search page, after search returns value I want to display
> fields in text box instead of table.

What do you mean with "text box"?

Show us some code.

Using serverside ASP?