Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Royalty Free Images

Royalty Free Images

VB Programmer

Where is a good place to get royalty free images for web pages?

I know Google/Images. Any others?

Raterus

search for "stock photos" on google, you'll get numerous links.

Pictures found through google images aren't necessarily royalty free, you know that right?

"VB Programmer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where is a good place to get royalty free images for web pages?
>
> I know Google/Images. Any others?

VB Programmer

Yes.

"Raterus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
search for "stock photos" on google, you'll get numerous links.

Pictures found through google images aren't necessarily royalty free, you
know that right?

"VB Programmer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where is a good place to get royalty free images for web pages?
>
> I know Google/Images. Any others?

John

www.gettyimages.com offers royalty free and rights-managed images. You
mean royalty-free and not public domain sorta stuff, right?

I get alot of use out of my digital camera and photoshop, though.. heheh

-John