Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Creating Architecture Documents from Existing Application

Creating Architecture Documents from Existing Application

bennett.sean@gmail.com

Hi,

we want to create some documentation of the architecture in an existing
ASP application. Can anyone suggest some document types to use to make
it easy to understand the application?

This could be UML type documents or otherwise.

paul@bullschmidt.com

I've had different people give me instructions for projects in various
ways but one nice tidbit was that they did a printscreen from the table
relationships view in Access and saved it as a .jpg file...

Best regards,
J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance Web and Database Developer
http://www.Bullschmidt.com
Access Database Sample, Web Database Sample, ASP Design Tips