Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Controlling text in a Text Area or Text

Controlling text in a Text Area or Text

leo

Hello Guys

I have this problem in controlling a the text in a Text Area. How can I do
that for example the field size is 200, when it reaches 50 it automatically
goes to the next line. Bcoz im having problem when viewing it in my report,
it continuesly views in a strieght line and im having problem in printing.

Pleasse help..

Thanks
Leo

Bob Lehmann

Bcoz im continuesly havn trubbl reedin it yr speakagenessitivity, have you
considered English as a second (or, perhaps first) language?

If not, plz pst it the message it strieght to a grp what thay have it yr
lngge theyre. Perhaps microsoft.public.inetserver.wtf.ever

PS - Vowels are free!

Bob Lehmann

news:%23rszNaT%(E-Mail Removed)...