Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Assigning value to null

Assigning value to null

Steve Caliendo

Hi,

How do I set a variable to be null? I want to update a set in a database,
and in some cases I would like a particular field to remain unchanged, or
null. I'm building a query string based on an array, and so I would like to
set a(i,5) to be null.

Thanks,

Steve

Raterus