Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Upgrading Asp 1.0 to Asp 1.1

Upgrading Asp 1.0 to Asp 1.1

Earl Teigrob

I develope at my work using IIS 5.0, Visual Studio.net 2003 and the .NET
Framwork v1.1

On my home computer (with no internet access at the moment) I have the same
configuraiton but when I tryed to compile my code from work on the home
computer, it gave me a message that the existing code had been compiled
using ASP.NET 1.1 and that this computer had ASP.NET 1.0. I then checked to
make sure the .NET Framework was 1.1 and it was. So how do I upgrade just
ASP.NET to version 1.1?

Today at work I read some posts about running " aspnet_regiis.exe -i " from
the framework directory. Will this do the job?

Thanks for your help

Earl

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Earl,

Yes,

aspnet_regiis.exe -i

from the ASP.NET 1.1 directory should fix it. You might find it easier to
switch versions with this free tool:

http://www.denisbauer.com/NETTools/A...nSwitcher.aspx

Ken

news:(E-Mail Removed)...