Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Access denied URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Access denied URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Renjith

I have a list box , multilist , where i selected some 120 items.
if i select more than 120 item on submitting the page it will show a
javascript error called access denied or syntax error. the page is not
if i select only 120 or less than item no problem.

why is the eror.

plz send me a solution , my client is waiting

McKirahan

"Renjith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a list box , multilist , where i selected some 120 items.
> if i select more than 120 item on submitting the page it will show a
> javascript error called access denied or syntax error. the page is not
> if i select only 120 or less than item no problem.
>
> why is the eror.
>
> plz send me a solution , my client is waiting

I had no problem selecting 199 options.

Can you provide code or a URL?

Renjith

See the scenario,

i've selected 5 , submitted the screen, so some data came according to the
options .
again i selected some more data in list , the submitted the page.

some times it shows Invalid syntax , or Access denied.

the page is not loaded
i put a script in the begining of the page.
and it is going to the Submit line also , im sure.
so the problem is with submit.

McKirahan

"Renjith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

> See the scenario,

Show us your code or a URL.
Problems are most easily solved when then can be recreated.

> i've selected 5 , submitted the screen, so some data came according to the
> options .
> again i selected some more data in list , the submitted the page.

Do you mean "more" or "different"?
Are past selections "remembered"?

> some times it shows Invalid syntax , or Access denied.

Is there a line number to help you debug?

> the page is not loaded
> i put a script in the begining of the page.
> and it is going to the Submit line also , im sure.
> so the problem is with submit.

What browser are you using?
Is any validation done after "Submit" is clicked?