Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Choosing b/w ASP v1.0.3705 & v1.1.4322

Choosing b/w ASP v1.0.3705 & v1.1.4322

asnowfall@gmail.com

I am new to web technologies. Pls clarify these basic doubts.

When there are mutliple ASP version installed on the same machine there
will be
corresponding directories under "WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework"

Ex: my webserver has following ASP folders
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322

1) Can I have one website using v1.0.3705 and other using v1.1.4322?
2) How to know the ASP version that is being used?

Thanks
Ramesh

Bob Barrows [MVP]

> I am new to web technologies. Pls clarify these basic doubts.
>
> When there are mutliple ASP version installed on the same machine
> there will be
> corresponding directories under "WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework"

> Ex: my webserver has following ASP folders
> C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705
> C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322
>
> 1) Can I have one website using v1.0.3705 and other using v1.1.4322?
> 2) How to know the ASP version that is being used?

I don't know. Sorry

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET