Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP BLOG MULTIUSER

ASP BLOG MULTIUSER

sdastouri@gmail.com

I've been looking around on the internet and have noticed there are
tons of Blog programs that support multiuser login written in PHP but
there are none for ASP.

I am just looking for a sample code that I can look through and get my
hands dirty with.

Anyone know of any ASP based Blog software with a multi user support
function?

Cheers

Sean

paul@bullschmidt.com

You may want to do some searching at the following:

HotScripts.com
http://www.hotscripts.com

Planet Source Code
http://www.planet-source-code.com

Scripts.com
http://www.scripts.com

The ASP Resource Index
http://www.aspin.com

Best regards,
J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance Web and Database Developer
http://www.Bullschmidt.com
Access Database Sample, Web Database Sample, ASP Design Tips