Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Reporting Services

Reporting Services

ab

Hi all.
I am using SQL Reporting Services tool and have been able to generate
the reports. However I am trying to write an application where in I can
directly print the report as soon as its generated by the Sql Reporting
Server. Can anybody help me in this?
- Arpan