Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Downloadable hard-coded RSS reader for ASP Site

Downloadable hard-coded RSS reader for ASP Site

Kevin

I have a client that has asked if I can provide his users with a downloadable rss reader that is hard-coded to his XML feed only. I'm thinking the download should be a java applet, any suggestions?

Evertjan.

Kevin wrote on 22 okt 2005 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
> I have a client that has asked if I can provide his users with a
> downloadable rss reader that is hard-coded to his XML feed only. I'm
> thinking the download should be a java applet, any suggestions?

> <HTML><HEAD>

Please do not use html on usenet.

Do you have an ASP question for this NG, Kevin?

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.