Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > how to manage frames by c# code

how to manage frames by c# code

ozulku_omer

Hi,

I am new user of Asp.net. I want to open a page in right frame when i click
a button from left frame. this must simple but i don.t know how to this?

regards
omer

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

Not in C#, just ordinary old HTML.
<a target="nameofframe".... >

This is a classic ASP group. For ASP.Net questions, check out an ASP.Net
group. They have "aspnet" in their names.

Ray at work

"ozulku_omer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I am new user of Asp.net. I want to open a page in right frame when i
> click
> a button from left frame. this must simple but i don.t know how to this?
>
> regards
> omer

katrinaVictim@.

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 05:36:08 -0700, "ozulku_omer"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

Oh gawd. You're a lil' "jobby job" person. Green? Global? Woman?
"meat eater?" Indian? We rule the "defined" world. Stem cells =
"brain cells" = "transistors"

Mr. Gates and SUN beanz don't care about U! Go-T hell. LOL.

Offensive yes, but wierd? yes. Oh well. Natural disasters happen.

Try to "eat" after we're done, starving (w)hole.

Frames and borders around specific frames meyousikmann@yahoo.com HTML 1 02-10-2006 11:12 PM
Frames or not Frames... Ale HTML 17 08-05-2005 12:10 AM
Link needed to go from a non-frames page to a Frames page, and load a particular frame. How? - Newbe Philip HTML 3 06-28-2004 03:06 PM
From Frames to no frames? Powerslave2112 HTML 2 01-20-2004 10:30 PM

Advertisments