Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Expired Web Page!

Expired Web Page!

Arpan

I want to show users a custom "Page Expired" page when users go back to
the previous page by clicking the "Back" button of the browser (or when
he right-clicks anywhere on the current page & selects "Back" from the
menu). How do I do this?

Thanks,

Arpan

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

Why? What about when someone uses the back button on an enhanced keyboard
or a customized mouse setting or alt+left?
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2017

Ray at work

"Arpan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I want to show users a custom "Page Expired" page when users go back to
> the previous page by clicking the "Back" button of the browser (or when
> he right-clicks anywhere on the current page & selects "Back" from the
> menu). How do I do this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Arpan

Patrice

You could perhaps just prevent caching ? This page is likely built-in into
the browser...

--
Patrice

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...