Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Print content of an ASP page to acrobat PDF destiller and send PDF to browser

Print content of an ASP page to acrobat PDF destiller and send PDF to browser

Martin

Hi,
I have an ASP page, whisch generates dynamic report for a SQL server DB.
Now the users want to have the content in PDF format (not HTML page). The
server machine had "adobe acrobat destiller" installed.

How can I print the content of this ASP page to acrobat PDF destiller and
send PDF file to browser?

Thanks for help
Martin

Bullschmidt

Hopefully this might give you some ideas:

How do I generate PDF files from ASP? - 11/1/2001
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2207

Best regards,
J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance Web and Database Developer
http://www.Bullschmidt.com
Access Database Sample, Web Database Sample, ASP Design Tips

<<