Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP.NET Design Tools

ASP.NET Design Tools

savvaschr@nodalsoft.com.cy

Hello ,
I am new to asp.net but old to vb.net .. so i dont find any dificulties
to move arround in code.

But my problem is , HOW to design the stracture of the web page in
Asp.Net.
For example , in the tool box there are no frames or a line object tha
can drow lines ,or other design tools for the designing of the GUI of
the page/form

Are there any tools tha i can add in the tool box and where can i found
them

Thanks a lot
Savvas

middletree

In the first place, this is not an ASP.NET group. This is for ASP 3.0, also
known as classic ASP.

To answer your question, I can't speak for everyone, but I tend to use
Dreamweaver for layouts, with lots of hand-coding, before I move it over to
VB.NET.

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...