Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > zip/unzip

zip/unzip

yabba

anyone know of a good zip/unzip dll i can run from asp? I intend to use it to
pack/unpack upload and download files to save time.

TIA

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

Winzip works fine if you use their command line support add-on and just
shell out to it. You can also get a list of a few components here.
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2187

Ray at work

"yabba" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> anyone know of a good zip/unzip dll i can run from asp? I intend to use it
> pack/unpack upload and download files to save time.
>
> TIA

yabba

Thanks Ray

In article <#(E-Mail Removed)>,
myfirstnameatlane34dotcommercial says...

>Winzip works fine if you use their command line support add-on and just
>shell out to it. You can also get a list of a few components here.
>http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2187
>
>Ray at work
>
>"yabba" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> anyone know of a good zip/unzip dll i can run from asp? I intend to use it
>> pack/unpack upload and download files to save time.
>>
>> TIA

Tim Williams

See also this thread (OS-dependent)

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...b28fc2b61507b1