Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > CRYSTAL Reports with ASP

CRYSTAL Reports with ASP

dandi.reyes@gmail.com

Does anyone have the steps to using crystal reports with .asp pages?

McKirahan

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Does anyone have the steps to using crystal reports with .asp pages?

Didn't you try a Google search?

What version of Crystal Reports is installed on the server?

Using Crystal Reports in your ASP file
http://webdesign.ittoolbox.com/docum...ent.asp?i=2356

ASP and Crystal Reports 7
http://forums.devx.com/showthread.php?t=2262

Turkbear

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 05:11:01 -0500, "McKirahan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed) roups.com...
>> Does anyone have the steps to using crystal reports with .asp pages?
>>

>Didn't you try a Google search?
>
>What version of Crystal Reports is installed on the server?
>
>Using Crystal Reports in your ASP file
>http://webdesign.ittoolbox.com/docum...ent.asp?i=2356
>
>ASP and Crystal Reports 7
>http://forums.devx.com/showthread.php?t=2262

For a more recent set of information, ( using VB to run Crystal Reports ):

http://support.businessobjects.com/c...ide_en.zip.asp

That site has other samples as well..

All of them involve some licensing issues, so check the business objects site for more info.

dandi.reyes@gmail.com

thanks ...
the problem is we're coding using notepad only no visual interdev so,
im trying to figure out how to view a report in an asp page
programatically not visual through any designer ... we're using crystal
reports 10 btw ....

McKirahan wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> > Does anyone have the steps to using crystal reports with .asp pages?
> >

> Didn't you try a Google search?
>
> What version of Crystal Reports is installed on the server?
>
> Using Crystal Reports in your ASP file
> http://webdesign.ittoolbox.com/docum...ent.asp?i=2356
>
> ASP and Crystal Reports 7
> http://forums.devx.com/showthread.php?t=2262

dandi.reyes@gmail.com

hmm . do they have tech papers for ASP only not ASP.net?

Turkbear

On 20 Sep 2005 18:43:14 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>hmm . do they have tech papers for ASP only not ASP.net?

Try Advanced search of the Business Objects Knowledge Base using asp as the key word and select Crystal Reports as the
Product..

http://support.businessobjects.com/search/advsearch.asp

However, web-enabling CR requires use of the RDC which means coding in something like Visual Basic ( Or Visual
Studio)..

Crystal Reports, to be truly web-enabled, need to be run under Crystal Enterprise or Crystal Report Server..