Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Cannot initialize SSPI Package

Cannot initialize SSPI Package

=?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXI=?=

Hi

I have this situation where I had all my ASP.NET application working fine until I installed one particular ASP.NET application the other day. Now, one of my applications raises this error "Cannot initialize SSPI Package". I think it does it because of the security.dll that came with this another application. Please could someone give me an advice, how can I resolve this problem, so that all ASP.NET apps would work

I use Windows integrated authentication on IIS and Windows authentication to connect to database in application which now raises SSPI package error

Thanks

Pete