Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Using Matlab

Using Matlab

dal.luc@gmail.com

Hello,

I wrote a COM component with Matlab and a dll has been created.
It produces a class MWStruct (in Matlab)
In my case, this class is a vector named Cont (of size n) which has 2
fields x and y. Eachfield is a vector of variable size p_i.

I want to use this class in ASP and I create an object as usual
(server.createobject(...))
The object is created but I can not access to the fields of this object

What must I do to be able to get the values of the fields ?
Thanks for your help

Luc Dal

Bob Barrows [MVP]

> Hello,
>
> I wrote a COM component with Matlab and a dll has been created.
> It produces a class MWStruct (in Matlab)
> In my case, this class is a vector named Cont (of size n) which has 2
> fields x and y. Eachfield is a vector of variable size p_i.
>
> I want to use this class in ASP and I create an object as usual
> (server.createobject(...))
> The object is created but I can not access to the fields of this
> object ...
>
> What must I do to be able to get the values of the fields ?
> Thanks for your help
>
> Luc Dal

I suspect one of these articles will help.
I've never heard of Matlab, and I doubt ylou will receive much support for
it in this newsgroup. You may wish to find a newsgroup or forum devoted to
this product ...

Bob Barrows

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

dal.luc@gmail.com

Matlab is a soft produced by Mathworks
What's the article you mentionned ?
Thanks
Luc

Bob Barrows [MVP]

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Matlab is a soft produced by Mathworks
> What's the article you mentionned ?

Oops, must be something wrong with either my ctrl or V key ... let's try
again:

Building COM Components That Take Full Advantage of Visual Basic and
Scripting
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/te...bscriptcom.htm

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET