Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Question about sending email from ASP page

Question about sending email from ASP page

Joe

Hi,

I am sending an email from an asp page. Besides sending an email to sender,
I am sending myself a BCC also. Out of 100 emails sent, about 5 recipients
received a blank email (no text in subject and body). The BCC of all these
emails that I sent to myself were fine. When I send email manually to these
5 recipients they receive it well.

I have pasted my code below. Can someone give me a clue as why this could be
happening? Is there any way I can fix it?

Thanks,

Joe

Dim ObjMail
Set ObjMail = Server.CreateObject("CDO.Message")
With objMail
.From = "Sender<(E-Mail Removed)>"
.To = Request.Form("email")
'.Cc = ""
.BCC = "me<(E-Mail Removed)>"
.Subject = "Product Info"
.HTMLBody = "body text goes here" & _
"some more text here... "
objMail.Send
End With
Set objMail = Nothing

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

What's the real code that creates the .HtmlBody? Does anything show up in a
view-source of the message body?

Ray at home

news:(E-Mail Removed)...