Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Paged recordsets

Paged recordsets

Mike

What is the best way to produce these? Is there a SQL statement that
selects, say, records 30-40 from the results?

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Mike wrote:
> What is the best way to produce these? Is there a SQL statement that
> selects, say, records 30-40 from the results?

This contains most of the options that have been mentioned in this
newsgroup:
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2120

Bob Barrows
--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"

e.item.cells and paged datagrid yer darn tootin ASP .Net 6 05-31-2005 11:03 AM
(Paged)DataSet and binding lc ASP .Net 0 11-02-2004 12:37 PM
"paged" CAM table hash Ben Low Cisco 2 10-05-2004 07:29 PM
Explorer navigation errors with non-paged or large paged DataGrid. Richard Pimentel ASP .Net Datagrid Control 0 12-31-2003 06:32 PM
data from oledbdatreader can't paged by datagrid Yangtsi River ASP .Net 1 07-04-2003 02:32 PM

Advertisments