Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Jear function

Jear function

Robert

Hello, i have a function, thet show me the jears, from now until 5 jears
later.

That happens with this function:

Function JaarArray
Dim sJaar()

redim sJaar(Year(Date)+6-2005,2)
i=1
For p = 2005 to Year(Date)+5
sJaar(i,1) = (p)
sJaar(i,2) = (p)
i=i+1
next
JaarArray = sJaar
End function

Who can change this function, zo he do this:

He must show, all years, from 1950, until now, but now we are
in the year 2005, buth he must automaticly change 2005 to 2006, zo then i
can see
1950, until 2006..

Who kan help me with this function?

Bullschmidt