Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Audio/Video via asp

Audio/Video via asp

FAYYAZ

Hi All

I am looking for a way to deliver audio/video files to users as that user do
not know the url of file. For Expamle I have abc.mp3 and some one wants to
download this file he has to click to a link which takes him to xyz.asp and
start downloading file abc.mp3 but he never know full url of abc.mp3

If some one help me in this regard will be very thankful.

Kind Regards