Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > HTML encode problem

HTML encode problem

tkcheng

Helllo,

For security reason, we are changing our form submission coding with HTML
encode on all the text fields to block the SQL injection. However, we
encounter a problem on double byte character (we will input english and
chinese character into the fields). If we input double byte character into
the HTML encode fields and save to SQL database (our IIS server locale is in
English language), the data will be corrupted.

Could anyone proivde a workaround solution to solve the above issue.

Remark: Our IIS server locale must be in English language