Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Server.Execute

Server.Execute

Ömer Salmanoğlu

Hi I use server.execute in a table and I dont wannt to change the sizes of
table so I want to use scrolling bar but how can I do it

Adrienne

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Ömer Salmanoğlu"
<(E-Mail Removed)> writing in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi I use server.execute in a table and I dont wannt to change the sizes
> of table so I want to use scrolling bar but how can I do it

I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about. It seems this is more of
an HTML issue. A table will expand to whatever size it needs, and if the
content of the page is larger than the viewport, then a scroll bar will
appear, unless of course, you have done something with CSS to disable it,
eg. clip.

--
Adrienne Boswell
http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info

Ömer Salmanoğlu

I have a asp page and there is a table in it and I run Server.execute
(omer.asp) between <td>and </td> and if omer.asp's height is bigger than
td's height I wan to use scroll bar

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Ömer Salmanoğlu wrote:
> I have a asp page and there is a table in it and I run Server.execute
> (omer.asp) between <td>and </td> and if omer.asp's height is bigger
> than td's height I wan to use scroll bar

You need to enclose it in a div whose css overflow-y property is set to
auto. Again, this is a css/html issue, not an asp issue (you would have the
same issue if you ran omer.asp in the browser, viewed its source, copied and
pasted the html into the cell in your table, renamed the file test.htm, and
ran it. See? No asp involved in this issue.).

Bob Barrows
--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"