Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > using asp page control problem

using asp page control problem

Kelvin

Hi All,

I need help. I don't know how to using asp paging control function to
display result pages format as like as yahoo.com or google.com.

For example.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 >>

<< 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20 >>

Please advised.