Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Hide IE Toolbars

Hide IE Toolbars

Jamie Schwinn

I'm building a web app in asp.net and I'd like to have the IE window hide all
of it's toolbars and run with just the title bar showing when the user
browses to my internal intranet web app. I know this functionality is
possible because MS CRM is able to reconfigure the IE window when the user
browses to CRM. CRM has the following lines in web.config...

<snip>

<appSettings>
<!--
Launch in App Mode
Determines whether or not MSCRM should be loaded in an browser window that
does not have address, tool and menu bars. Turning this feature "On" makes
the application easier to use, as the User is presented with less options and
the Application itself (not IE) becomes the focus of their experience.
Recommended Setting: "On"
Values: "On" or "Off"
-->

<add key="AppMode" value="On"/>

</appSettings>

</snip>

Anyone know how to enable this functionality or how this works in CRM? Or
does CRM just close the window that opened it and relaunch another window
without toolbars?

Thanks...

--
Jamie Schwinn