Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP.Net?

ASP.Net?

bahr

Hello,
I am new to web development and asp.net. I have been assigned a task to
create a registration form using asp.net/c#. What my question is is does
anybody know where i can go to find a good tutorial or examples to help get
me started?

Thank You

Curt_C [MVP]

bahr wrote:
> Hello,
> I am new to web development and asp.net. I have been assigned a task to
> create a registration form using asp.net/c#. What my question is is does
> anybody know where i can go to find a good tutorial or examples to help get
> me started?
>
> Thank You

Might be best to start with a .Net (DotNet) newsgroup, this one is
really ASP, not ASP.NET.
After that, I'd also say go to www.asp.net, there are awesome tutorials

--
Curt Christianson
site: http://www.darkfalz.com

bahr

Oh, sorry, didn't see the asp section under dot net the first time, found
this one and thought it was it would work.

Thanks for letting me know

Bullschmidt

<<
Hello,
I am new to web development and asp.net. I have been assigned a task to
create a registration form using asp.net/c#. What my question is is does
anybody know where i can go to find a good tutorial or examples to help
get
me started?

Newsgroup:

SitePoint .NET Forum
http://www.sitepointforums.com/forum...ne=1000&forumi
d=141

ASP Messageboard - ASP.NET Forum
http://www.aspmessageboard.com/forum/aspplus.asp

Extreme .NET Forums - .NET - ASP.NET
http://www.dotnetforums.net/f62

Microsoft ASP.net
http://www.asp.net
A Microsoft site.

Learn More about ASP.NET!
http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtec...re/ASPPlus.asp
ASP.NET article index.

Best regards,
J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance ASP Web Designer
http://www.Bullschmidt.com