Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Access to asp.net

Access to asp.net

=?Utf-8?B?Um9nZXIgRm9ieQ==?=

Hello everyone, I have a situation maybe you have run across

We currently have a Access 2000 (.ADP) database where all the data is stored o
a SQL 2000 server
We now want to go web based (ASP.Net) and I am looking for suggestions about
any tools there may be so we dont have to start from scratch.
Are there any programs that do a good job of at least converting the forms for us

Thanks,

Mike

I'm in the process of doing the samething and I wasn't able to find anything
on coverting the entire app over so i'm doing most of it from scratch. I was
able to copy over some function I have with minor syntax changes but that
was about it.

"Roger Foby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello everyone, I have a situation maybe you have run across.
>
> We currently have a Access 2000 (.ADP) database where all the data is

stored on