Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > error with aspnet_isapi.dll

error with aspnet_isapi.dll

.:mmac:.

Win2k server had a virus, I don't know which one as the client removed it
themselves, but the event log is filling with this error:

7/6/2005,4:39:07 PM,
Perflib
Error
None1008,N/A,SERVER,"The Open Procedure for service ""ASP.NET_1.1.4322"" in
DLL ""C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspne t_isapi.dll"" failed.
Performance data for this service will not be available. Status code
returned is data DWORD 0. "

.:mmac:.

Sorry, I must have hit a secret key stroke combination that sent this too
early, I reposted before I noticed that it went through.

".:mmac:." <lost@sea> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Win2k server had a virus, I don't know which one as the client removed it
> themselves, but the event log is filling with this error:
>
> 7/6/2005,4:39:07 PM,
> Perflib
> Error
> None1008,N/A,SERVER,"The Open Procedure for service ""ASP.NET_1.1.4322""
> in DLL ""C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspne t_isapi.dll""
> failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. Status
> code returned is data DWORD 0. "

Zack Whittaker \(MSBETA\)

Sounds like a registry problem to me...

Get a registry checker of some sort... can't think of any off the top of my
head but I'm sure Google has one.

--
Zack Whittaker
Microsoft Beta (Windows Server R2)

Bob Barrows [MVP]

..:mmac:. wrote:
> Win2k server had a virus, I don't know which one as the client
> removed it themselves, but the event log is filling with this error:
>
> 7/6/2005,4:39:07 PM,
> Perflib
> Error
> None1008,N/A,SERVER,"The Open Procedure for service
> ""ASP.NET_1.1.4322"" in DLL
> ""C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspne t_isapi.dll""
> failed. Performance data for this service will not be available.
> Status code returned is data DWORD 0. " .

Cut down your crosspost please. You included some irrelevant newsgroups,
specifically inetserver.asp.general.
The windows.server group may be relevant, but I suspect only marginally.

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET