Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Detect image size automatically in asp?

Detect image size automatically in asp?

Guojun Zhu

I am writing a little script for an online album. The pictures' size varies
a lot. I have a maxim size for every displayed picture because the layout
of the page. So I want to resize the larger one to that size while leave
the smaller one in their original size. Is there any script or code that
can do this automatically? Thanks.

--
Guojun Zhu

Capital Hunter, Inc.
751 Seventh Avenue, Suite O
San Diego, CA 92101
619-236-9998
http://www.capitalhunter.com

Foo Man Chew

How about this script at http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2170

"Guojun Zhu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am writing a little script for an online album. The pictures' size
>varies
> a lot. I have a maxim size for every displayed picture because the layout
> of the page. So I want to resize the larger one to that size while leave
> the smaller one in their original size. Is there any script or code that
> can do this automatically? Thanks.
>
> --
> Guojun Zhu
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Capital Hunter, Inc.
> 751 Seventh Avenue, Suite O
> San Diego, CA 92101
> 619-236-9998
> http://www.capitalhunter.com

Bullschmidt

And here's a related link:

AndyDvorak.net - Tutorials - Resizing Images
http://www.andydvorak.net/site/tuts/...asp&tut=resize

Best regards,
http://www.Bullschmidt.com

Evertjan.

Bullschmidt wrote on 05 jul 2005 in

> And here's a related link:
>
> AndyDvorak.net - Tutorials - Resizing Images
> http://www.andydvorak.net/site/tuts/...asp&tut=resize

Only the google cache is available:

<http://tinyurl.com/apld7>

Paul, keep up the good work,