Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Skip HTML Tags while searching

Skip HTML Tags while searching

anand

Hello Group ,
I am making a search programe in which i have to make a search in an HTML
document .Now i am having entire html code in a field of table where i
search.Now my issue is that i want to avoid searching of html tags like
results , is there any way i can skip these html specific tags
programatically.

Thanks

Anand

---

Oleg Tkachenko [MVP]

anand wrote:

> I am making a search programe in which i have to make a search in an HTML
> document .Now i am having entire html code in a field of table where i
> search.Now my issue is that i want to avoid searching of html tags like
> results , is there any way i can skip these html specific tags
> programatically.

What do you search and how? Giev us more info or even a small sample.

--
Oleg Tkachenko [XML MVP]
http://blog.tkachenko.com