Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > date and time

date and time

abcd

How can I get date and time on the server. I want to log the date and time
on the server when the ASP page is accessed.

thanks

Bob Barrows [MVP]

abcd wrote:
> How can I get date and time on the server. I want to log the date and
> time on the server when the ASP page is accessed.
>
> thanks

Use the vbscript Now function:
<%
response.write Now
%>

Bob Barrows
--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

abcd

wonderful...that was easy...thanks
cheers !

Bob Barrows [MVP] wrote:
> abcd wrote:
>> How can I get date and time on the server. I want to log the date and
>> time on the server when the ASP page is accessed.
>>
>> thanks

> Use the vbscript Now function:
> <%
> response.write Now