Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Outlook Template

Outlook Template

BJMcLaug

Is it possible to open a Outlook template from my webpage?

The template is located on the web server.

Jon

It may be possible using a shell command. but it is not possible in ASP
you'd need to do it client side. Try asking that question in a clientside NG
because I don't think anyone will help in here and I don't know the answer
myself.

--
Jon
Look at that dead pixel on your screen! *SLAP* Gotcha!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...