Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Image processing

Image processing

Benny

Hi,

We have written a CMS, where we want user to upload a specific size of
images. But if they do in some other sizes, the site becomes ugly. Is there
any way in ASP to dynmically resize/compress/edit to display the image, in
such a way that its not spoiling the look, even if its not very perfect.
Can some one help?

Thanks,
Benny

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2170

Ray at work

"Benny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> We have written a CMS, where we want user to upload a specific size of
> images. But if they do in some other sizes, the site becomes ugly. Is

there
> any way in ASP to dynmically resize/compress/edit to display the image, in
> such a way that its not spoiling the look, even if its not very perfect.
> Can some one help?
>
> Thanks,
> Benny

Vic Sowers

"Benny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> We have written a CMS, where we want user to upload a specific size of
> images. But if they do in some other sizes, the site becomes ugly. Is
> there any way in ASP to dynmically resize/compress/edit to display the
> image, in such a way that its not spoiling the look, even if its not very
> perfect.
> Can some one help?
>
> Thanks,
> Benny

See: http://www.crazybeavers.se/products_imagerresizer.asp

Bullschmidt

You may want to check this out:

AndyDvorak.net - Tutorials - Resizing Images
http://www.andydvorak.net/site/tuts/...asp&tut=resize

Best regards,
http://www.Bullschmidt.com