Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Single quote in URL

Single quote in URL

yiggie

Hi,
I am having a problem with a single quote in my URL.
I use HTMLEncode and all is good on my machine, but when I test it with a
browser from a different machine, I get 403 on invalid characters. More, it
seems to me that the URL gets truncated after that single quote that I have
in my URL.

Any insight?

Thanks.

Steven Burn

Use Server.URLEncode() instead of Server.HTMLEncode()

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group