Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > SocketPro -- A framework implemented on batching/queue, asynchrony and parallel computaion with online compressing

SocketPro -- A framework implemented on batching/queue, asynchrony and parallel computaion with online compressing

Yuancai \(Charlie\) Ye

Hi, All:

I am happy to annouce that we have formally released our latest SocketPro
version 4 at www.udaparts.com, an advanced remoting framework written from
batching/queue, asynchrony and parallel computation.

Key Benefits of SocketPro:

Super performance and scalability
It is a guarantee that SocketPro based client-server applications
beat all of .Net remoting, DCOM, COM/Surrogation, MTS/COM+, Corba, Java RMI
and Web service in performance and scalability UNDER ANY CASES! No joke!

Lots of unique features
None of common frameworks can provide more features than SocketPro.
Many of SocketPro features are unique and available ONLY in SocketPro.

Unique design
SocketPro is written on batching/queue, asynchrony and parallel
computation with online compressing. It supports handling multiple requests
concurrently in batch asynchronously or synchronously with online
compressing. No common frameworks can have these unique feature.

Simple to use
SocketPro completes all of common distributed application tasks. The
latest version of SocketPro can match with anyone of common distributed
application frameworks in simplicity. No hidden problems!

Notification service
SocketPro implements a built-in notification service, which enables
you to notify a message to one or more clients either from a remote server
or from a client.

Different programming experience and lots of fun
SocketPro is written from batching, asynchrony and parallel
computations. You can get a totally different programming experience with
lots of fun, and will have no or much less multithreading and event problems
to bother you!

Accessing your data securely in real-time fashion anywhere over all of types
of networks, Dial-up, cable, DSL, Wireless modems, and LAN
SocketPro is created for internet development with all of types of
networks. You can share your databases, files, and messages over all of
types of networks. You can even use a phone line modem to access these data
with decent speed.

Secure
Embedded with openssl to secure all of data transaction between
clients and servers, beginning with the version 3.0.0.1.

Support all of COM-enabled development languages for client applications
SocketPro comes with a set of COM objects exposing IDispatch-derived
interfaces. It can be used with all of COM-enabled development languages.

Support lots of development languages for server applications
The latest version of SocketPro supports not only C/C++ with all of
compilers available but also dotNet languages. SocketPro supports all of
development languages capable of handling window callbacks and threads.

Great interoperability
Unlike common distributed frameworks, SocketPro has great
interoperability among many different development languages. For example,
you can easily let old VB code communicate the latest dotNet managed code.

Support multiple services with one port
As shown in samples, SocketPro server provides different services
with one TCP/IP port. You can easily add your services into a SocketPro
server. All of services can be switched at run time.

SocketPro can be free to you
Within a limited time period, you can get a copy of SocketPro for
free!

--
Yuancai (Charlie) Ye

Fast and securely accessing all of remote data sources anywhere with
SocketPro using batch/queue, asynchrony and parallel computation with online
compressing

See 30 well-tested and real OLEDB examples

www.udaparts.com

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

This group is for peer-to-peer support on ASP.NET.

It is not an Announcements group. Please do not spam here.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...