Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Stock Quotes

Stock Quotes

Chris

I'm currently writing a custom financial app that tracks stock purchases and
values. however, I need help in retrieving stock quotes from the internet. A
20 minute delayed quote is fine. I do not want to revert to "page or screen
scraping". any guidance/code references are much appreciated. thank you!
in advance.

Curt_C [MVP]

Chris wrote:
> I'm currently writing a custom financial app that tracks stock purchases and
> values. however, I need help in retrieving stock quotes from the internet. A
> 20 minute delayed quote is fine. I do not want to revert to "page or screen
> scraping". any guidance/code references are much appreciated. thank you!
> in advance.

There are some web services out there that will get you this. A google
will point you in the right direction.

--
Curt Christianson
site: http://www.darkfalz.com