Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > SMPP integration

SMPP integration

Digit24

Does anyone know any resources that show how to send messages using SMPP?

I have seen a number of components that are available but would really like
to write my own. I have seen PHP versions, but nothing in ASP.