Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Server.HTMLDecode

Server.HTMLDecode

b.Wurm

how can I write a server.htmlDecode function?

thank you

Steven Burn

Function URLDecode(sDec)
dim objRE
set objRE = new RegExp
sDec = Replace(sDec, "+", " ")
objRE.Pattern = "%([0-9a-fA-F]{2})"
objRE.Global = True
URLDecode = objRE.Replace(sDec, GetRef("URLDecodeHex"))
End Function

'// Replacement function for the above
Function URLDecodeHex(sMatch, lhex_digits, lpos, ssource)
URLDecodeHex = chr("&H" & lhex_digits)
End Function

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

"b.Wurm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> how can I write a server.htmlDecode function?
>
> thank you

McKirahan

"b.Wurm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> how can I write a server.htmlDecode function?
>
> thank you

"Steven Burn" didn't credit the source:
http://flangy.com/dev/asp/urldecode.html

Steven Burn

My apologies (C&P'd to a local file a while ago, but didn't bookmark the URL I got it from)

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group