Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Booking form with calendar capabilities...

Booking form with calendar capabilities...

Abs

Hi,

I'm looking for a ASP form with calendar (and emailing) capabilities built
into it. Does anyone know of some good ones? It does not have to be free.

Thanks in advance!!

Abs

"Abs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a ASP form with calendar (and emailing) capabilities built
> into it. Does anyone know of some good ones? It does not have to be free.
>
> Thanks in advance!!

Please...

Abs

Thanks Curt!

I've checked Aspin and will have a look at your script too. What i need is
to integrate it into a booking form. So for eg someone wants to book a hotel
from between 2 specified dates. So you click on a calendar icon from which
you can select a date which then populates the field.

Maybe i'll have to customise something myself but my knowledge of ASP not
that great...

Many thanks for your response.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> here is a decent calendar script I did up. You could easily add
> notifications
> http://www.darkfalz.com/1050
>
> also, try www.aspin.com
>

> --
> Curt Christianson
> Site & Scripts: http://www.Darkfalz.com
> Blog: http://blog.Darkfalz.com
>

> "Abs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm looking for a ASP form with calendar (and emailing) capabilities

built
> > into it. Does anyone know of some good ones? It does not have to be

free.

> > Thanks in advance!!

Abs

Thanks! I've bookmarked your URL.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sounds like you are looking for something pretty specific.
> You'll probably need to write it yourself if you want ASP
> I know there are lots of ASP.NET things floating, if that's an option.
>
> Otherwise, if you decide to got with a "pay" route let me know, I could
> probably modify what's there to do what you are asking.
>
> --
> Curt Christianson
> Site & Scripts: http://www.Darkfalz.com
> Blog: http://blog.Darkfalz.com
>

> "Abs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Thanks Curt!
> >
> > I've checked Aspin and will have a look at your script too. What i need

is
> > to integrate it into a booking form. So for eg someone wants to book a
> > hotel
> > from between 2 specified dates. So you click on a calendar icon from

which
> > you can select a date which then populates the field.
> >
> > Maybe i'll have to customise something myself but my knowledge of ASP

not
> > that great...
> >
> > Many thanks for your response.
> >

> > "Curt_C [MVP]" <software_AT_darkfalz.com> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> here is a decent calendar script I did up. You could easily add
> >> notifications
> >> http://www.darkfalz.com/1050
> >>
> >> also, try www.aspin.com
> >>

> >> --
> >> Curt Christianson
> >> Site & Scripts: http://www.Darkfalz.com
> >> Blog: http://blog.Darkfalz.com
> >>

> >> "Abs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > built

> > free.

Jeff Cochran

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 15:31:43 +0100, "Abs" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Thanks Curt!
>
>I've checked Aspin and will have a look at your script too. What i need is
>to integrate it into a booking form. So for eg someone wants to book a hotel
>from between 2 specified dates. So you click on a calendar icon from which
>you can select a date which then populates the field.
>
>Maybe i'll have to customise something myself but my knowledge of ASP not
>that great...

That sounds more like this is what you're looking for:

http://javascript.internet.com/calen...te-picker.html

It's a Javascript, so you should follow up in a Javascript group on
that.

Jeff

booking system XPD NZ Computing 13 09-13-2007 09:15 AM
booking seats - refresh other user's browser window =?Utf-8?B?cGF0cmlja2RyZA==?= ASP .Net 3 07-12-2007 08:26 AM
Booking calender.... Ravindra ASP .Net 2 05-12-2006 12:24 PM
booking ticket lim joe peng Computer Support 4 11-02-2004 09:10 AM
Booking puzzle.... Shankara Narayanan ASP .Net 20 06-30-2004 01:53 PM

Advertisments