Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Form with ASPX to update text and images in page

Form with ASPX to update text and images in page

- - Vivian - - - - - -

How do I upload files and text from the client to the server without
database?
I have to create the user area to update the site as a form
to enter with the texts and images, and to be inserted automatically
following the "layout and design" of the site, and the images
with the measures correct.

How I make this? thanks for example for this

Vivian

=?Utf-8?B?QmluIFNvbmcsIE1DUA==?=

Hi, Vivian

Please see this article
HOW TO: Upload a File to a Web Server in ASP.NET by Using Visual Basic .NE
http://support.microsoft.com/default...kb;en-us;32324
For a Microsoft Visual C# .NET version of this article, see 323246.
http://support.microsoft.com/default...kb;EN-US;32324

Bin Song, MCP