Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Tab Stops in System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListBox

Tab Stops in System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListBox

Jason Wood

I have an ASP C# web form that contains a System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListBox.
I would like to set the tabs in this list box so that I can align columns of
data. I can not find a way to get a handle to the control so that I can send
a LB_SETTABSTOPS message. If there is another way to set the tabs, I haven't
been able to find it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Jason Wood wrote:
> I have an ASP C# web form that contains a
> System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListBox. I would like to set the tabs in
> this list box so that I can align columns of data. I can not find a
> way to get a handle to the control so that I can send a
> LB_SETTABSTOPS message. If there is another way to set the tabs, I
> haven't been able to find it.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.

HTH,
Bob Barrows