Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Component for "Html to Image" function

Component for "Html to Image" function

Klaus Andersen

Hi

I am looking for a component that can generate images from html -
serverside.

Does anyone have a suggestion for components or ways to do that?

Kind regards

KA

larrybud2002@yahoo.com

Klaus Andersen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am looking for a component that can generate images from html -
> serverside.
>
> Does anyone have a suggestion for components or ways to do that?
>
> Kind regards

An image of what, the entire HTML output? Why not convert it to PDF?
There's a bunch of components that do that.

Kyle Peterson

aspimage from www.serverobjects.com
if that is what you are talking about.. your post was a bit confusing

"Klaus Andersen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:42947576$0$79454$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I am looking for a component that can generate images from html -
> serverside.
>
> Does anyone have a suggestion for components or ways to do that?
>
> Kind regards
>
> KA

Klaus Andersen

<(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i en meddelelse
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> Klaus Andersen wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I am looking for a component that can generate images from html -
>> serverside.
>>
>> Does anyone have a suggestion for components or ways to do that?
>>
>> Kind regards

> An image of what, the entire HTML output? Why not convert it to PDF?
> There's a bunch of components that do that.

What im looking for is a component that can create an image of a webpage -
i cant use pdf as i want to use the image on a webpage in thumbsize and as a
big picture.

I am working on a small bot that will visit webpages and make a kind of
screenshots of them for a webpage.

Kind Regards

KA